Water Heating Section
Our domestic hot water heat pumps – DHW Explorer Evo and the DHW_HP Retro 3.0 use external air or used ventilation air for highly efficient water heating -all year round. The temperature of the exhaust air from the heat pump is 5-10 °C lower than input air, this difference is used to heat the water.
The heat pump DHW Explorer Evo is a complete device that works with a market leading COP (coefficient of performance) of 3.8 while the DHW Retro works with your existing cylinder and has an amazing and market leading COP of 4.35.
- with maintenance free ACI hybrid external current anode
- 1.8kW additional heating element – co calcification possible due to the dry heating element
- generously sized heat exchanger (1.2m2) to connect further energy generators
- with circulation connection
- very quiet operation
- Smart PV Control – intelligent photovoltaic boost function with two interfaces
- Smart Auto Control – self learning optimal temperature per indiviual user profile
- Smart Control – select the most economical source of energy
- Smart Energy Control – accurate energy consumption indicator
- Smart Remote Control – I/O Home Control for control with smartphone/tablet
- Smart KWL – fan function for controlled ventilation.
- horizontal transport possible
- available at 270 and 200 L volumes, with or without a heat exchanger
- with photovoltaic function
- large colour display with accurate energy reading
- Application -5C to +43C
- Smart Control